Introduction from David Allen

Welcome Forums Introduction from David Allen

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  david L Allen 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

david L Allen
    Participant

Hello everybody .. it´s great to meet  all of you involved in this  wonderful community 🙂

I´m a British guy of approximate age and have been gradually moving my life to the lovely Cervera/Peñiscola/Castellon region from Brighton, England,  over the last two years. I have an independent income from the UK which is fine for a budget in Spain 🙂

My original intention was to create an eco-community in the area with friends from the UK/Europe living sustainably with the help of renewable-energies. This plan didn´t quite happen for the group but I have continued to love and live in this region of Spain as I know it´s very special. That´s how I got to know Juan and his friends in Cervera, the colour-garden, the community of familiafeliz and to realise I have been blessed to find the type of community I was hoping to create 🙂

In the ´old game´ my recent work has been Community Development Worker in Brighton and Hove (3 years), Adult Education Co-ordinator, East Sussex (2yrs). Before that I was refurbishing and selling my homes. All this time I have been a local community and environmental ´activist´ contributing my media/communication/writing skills.

My dream of GMC/Green-ARK>media has been with me for 7yrs .. a media-centre powered by the Sun. A place to create and make authentic messages – by integral messengers.

Pre-production lounge/kitchenette/bathroom, ´live studio´ and engineering, post-production suite, all set within a beautiful, sunny location with a specific/permacultural/energetic+chill outside space ..

I left UK to stay in Cervera/Peñiscola for the third or fourth time in March this year (before I met Juan). I had already enrolled a genius techy-nerd friend (Tony) experienced with sound/radio/recording-studios construction, and a leading London-based musician/recording-artist (Dedi>Zero Seven) as ´GMC´team members/volunteers, helping design the GMC>audio-recording start module(s).

I have a great network of cool and capable people delivering community solar-power, music, tv (I´m freelance producer for LatestTv/BrightonLocalGlobal-tvChannel), social-media and all-things eco (and political) in Brighton and London, and an increasing number of good, similarly alligned friends in Spain.

It would be perfect to create a beautiful, authentic and powerful GMC for the good future of the planet messaging the ´new game´ of creating an alternative message and ´way of action´.

Saludos,

David

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.