As a woofer you could stay between 7 and 21 days in one of our home units (the places where we are living). We accept applications also from disabled/ handicaped people. Especially blind or deaf people are easy to integrate in our daily life. In case of a physical handicap you could apply to join with a personal assistent.
Use this form if you like to join us for some time as a willing worker on organic farms (wwoofer). If you want to apply as a volunteer, please use this form.
- free accomodation
- free food (all, vegetarian, vegan – depending on home unit)
- one sleeping place (house, caravan, tend – depending on home unit and season)
- Internet access
- access to knowledge in permaculture, bio gardening, poultry keeping, bee keeping, medicinal plants, dye plants, bio construction, art technics, programmation (html, php, delphi…), languages and more…
- creative independet people (18+)
- willing to work 5 hours per day, 6 days per week (sunday free)
- willing to join daily life activities like cleaning and cooking
- basic skills one of these languages: english, german, spanish (castellano)
- resident in Europe or traveling with a valid visa
- a valid health insurance
Please use this form below and apply for your residence. If we confirm your application, you get a pdf with further information (How to reach us, good to know…) by mail. When you arrive you will stay for three days, than we decide together if you could stay as long as you applied for or not.
We get a lot of applications per year and here you find some reasons why we have to reject them sometimes.
Your MBTI you get online here.