Today we realized the pee separation for the toilets. We used old plastic bottles.
We cutted out the bottom.
And mounted it inside of the hole of the toilet seat.
We mounted also some useful signs at the signpost…
…and some important information around the sinks.
We finished also the second toilet.
We moved another 1000 liter water to the water deposit.
We started to decorate the toilets a little.
This will connect the life in the camp a little bit with the history of the last 30 years.
We found a place for the gift from our friends in Bucharest!
We cleaned the working space a little and we prepared the ecoparc area.
And we mounted the surprise…for tomorrow.