aquaponics – moving the ibc

Welcome Forums units garden cervera esp aquaponics – moving the ibc

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    juan petry
    Keymaster

aquaponics

we started to work with the first ibc – container to get a home for fishes dye plants and vegetables in the color garden.

fafe
    Keymaster

i think i will invest in a trailer and not in a caravan ! 😉

juan petry
    Keymaster

we have one trailer in germany, 1200 kg, the yellow one. in spain we get a donation from a nice old man, a little trailer, 500 kg, and we dont need to move this ibcs all the time.

i think for summer it might be good to have a third caravan, later we need some vans or little trucks, depending on our units and needs (aquaponics or gmc oder garden).

lets look the caravan in 18.06.

if you will bio or vegan catering, we need a van or truck…

norbert
    Participant

Nice picture of a creative way of transport 🙂
    “It is not necessary how anything works – it’s necessary that it works.”
    For sure that argument doesn’t count in a discussion with policemen (i know that from experience…) but hey – no policeman no discussion 😉

juan petry
    Keymaster

hello norbert, yes. we are in spain. and we are in th countryside as well. so here it is more human. thanks for joining the group. and, thanks a lot for your intruduction!
    i hope we see soon. please have a look also here. i like to know your idea about that.

norbert
    Participant

Hi juan 🙂
    Thanks fo the welcome and thanks for inviting me to the forums.

I have written some thoughts as you request but its not easy without knowing the whole charta and the targets – but i hope it helps anyway.

juan petry
    Keymaster

it works pretty well and ok. the charta is in process. we like to post some fragments to open the internal dialoge for later visitors. i imagine it would be fine, if they have a tool to discover the way to the result. thanks for joining and starting this dialoge. i am sure your posts will rise up the value of all this. thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.