We opened the bar.
The group started to mount the tends.
The art camp is happen !
Today we realized the pee separation for the toilets. We used old plastic bottles.
We cutted out the bottom.
And mounted it inside of the hole of the toilet seat.
We mounted also some useful signs at the signpost…
…and some important information around the sinks.
We finished also the second toilet.
We moved another 1000 liter water to the water deposit.
We started to decorate the toilets a little.
This will connect the life in the camp a little bit with the history of the last 30 years.
We found a place for the gift from our friends in Bucharest!
We cleaned the working space a little and we prepared the ecoparc area.
And we mounted the surprise…for tomorrow.
Today we started to prepare a surprise for our guests.
Arlo has designed some special art work.
After a morning trip to go shopping for the first catering on monday evening we started to illuminate the bar place. We moved more than 300 kg of fruits and vegetables and more than 100 kg of drinks and juices to this bar and catering area.
Today we finished some walls of the left shower.
We added a support for the lost&found – Box and the box itself.
Nicole cleaned and protected the box.
Also she painted and protected the new signpost.
In the lower part of the art camp we prepared the table for serving the catering.
And we added mirrors to the sink area…
… on both sides.
Than we started to route the water to sinks and showers.
And prepared part of the first shower.
Today we came together for an orga-meeting. We talked about the upcoming event of the art camp and tasks to finish and tasks to do in the time of the camp.
Also we prepared a list of arrows for the signposts in the garden to route the guests and to mark important points like our ecoparc and the meeting point.
Finally we bought some useful stuff for the bar.
Finishing the installation of the water deposit was the last step yesterday.
Fixing the waste water pipe today the first task.
Also we mounted the tube for the pie.
And we unmounted more paletts to harvest wood for the construction.
We pulled out the nails of the wood.
And continued with the left shower and the left toilet.
And Jens continued his hard work with the stone wall.
Today we did some little works to route the water from the ibc tanks from a higher level down to the art camp area.
Redundant tubes for water.
We get water in the camp!
And we finished the waste water pipe to the storage.
And we tested shower and sinks.
Jens continued his work to rebuild the dry wall.
Today we continued to wrap the right toilet with wood.
We mounted the toilet seat.
And we prepared some space for tools and decoration.
And some very useful installations…
Also we mounted the two sinks in the middle part.
We finished the walls of the left shower.
And we finished the waste water tube installation around the two sinks.
And he moved some heavy rocks.
Today we prepared some arrows for the art camp. Part of the project is, to develop infrastructure for guests. We mounted sign posts with some arrows to deliver the information at the right moment.
Mint green arrows to route the guests to the local ecoparc. Red arrows to define the evacuation way, blue arrows and cartels to give some useful information at a place, like “No potable” near the sinks.